AHBA House Raffle a Fundraiser for American Cancer Society of Alaska
Grand Prize: New Spinell Homes townhouse, valued at $299,000
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2-car garage located in Lauren Glenn
- Tickets $100 each, 5,000 available
- Winner will be determined by random drawing at the 2017 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk, September 30th, Delaney Park Strip, 9th Ave and N St
- Winner: Need not be present to win
- Additional $3.50 service fee for credit card purchases
- Must be 18 or older to purchase
- Checks payable to: Anchorage Home Builders Association
- Any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with winning this prize are solely the winner's responsibility
- 98% of raffle proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society of Alaska for patient services, providing lodging and transportation support to Alaskans facing cancer. 2% of proceeds will be retained by Anchorage Home Builders Association.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Due to gaming regulations tickets are not available for purchase online at this time.
To purchase a ticket call 522-3605 (AHBA) or 277-8610 (American Cancer Society) or stop in to pick up a ticket. Thanks!
Ticket Purchase Locations:
Anchorage Home Builders Association, 8301 Schoon Street, Suite 200
American Cancer Society Offices, 3851 Piper St Suite U240
Spinell Homes, 1900 W. Northern Lights Blvd., Suite 200